[X-Unix] Start, re-start? again & again?

Norman Cohen nacohen at mac.com
Wed Feb 11 10:57:47 PST 2004

You might want to try diskwarrior first. It may be able to resurrect
your drive to the point you can reinitialize and reinstall. Many
members of this list swear by DW. I've never had the need to use it
though.

Norm
Norman Cohen
nacohen at mac.com

"The keenest sorrow is to recognize ourselves as the sole cause of all
our adversities."
Sophocles