[X-Unix] "egress filter" on OSX?

Alan Harper lists at aussiegeek.net
Fri Jan 23 00:07:28 PST 2004

I've never heard of this, but its quite common for firewalls to specifically block IP ranges which are wrong for that interface. Some sort of ipfw script which only permitted packets on your internal subnet to come via the appropriate interface would have a desireable secure affect. Hope this sets you in the right direction

Alan Harper			E: alan at aussiegeek.net
Linux / Mac Geek		W: www.aussiegeek.net
Mac OS X: Because making Unix user friendly was easier than fixing windows