[X-Unix] Altering .bashrc in bash to add to $PATH

Eugene Lee list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net
Sat Jan 10 01:39:16 PST 2004

On Fri, Jan 09, 2004 at 05:03:40PM -0500, Raoul Armfield wrote:
: Eugene Lee mentioned
: : Raoul Armfield wrote:
: : :
: : : What about if you use the ln command
: : :
: : : Ln -s /sqldirectory/sql ~/sql
: :
: : Just to nitpick, but the command should be all lowercase, i.e. "ln".
: : And on other Unix platforms with a case-sensitive filesystem, the
: : command *must* be all lowercase.
:
: I know.  Stupid Outlook automatically capitalizes the first letter of
: each sentence

Outlook???  I'm not sure what you've done in your lifetime to earn the
eternal damnation of subscribing to Mac mailing lists via the most
virus-happy mail client running on the most virus-happy OS.  :-)

--
Eugene Lee
http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/