ipcalc for OS X?

Gretchen Hayman gretchen at sedl.org
Fri Jul 16 08:12:58 PDT 2004

Howdy,

Does anyone know of any equivalent programs to ipcalc for Mac OS X?
Fink doesn't have ipcalc listed (or such that I can find it) and my
googling hasn't turned up a nice CLI replacement for OS X, so I thought
I would ask the crowd for recommendations.  (CLI much preferred over
GUI apps, btw.)  I have ipcalc available on my linux systems and there
are some web-based tools, but I'd like something for OS X that I can
use if I don't have access to my linux boxen or WWW access.  Of course,
what I really want to hear is that "it's in there" in OS X, just named
stupidly so that's hard to find.  ^_^

Many thanks for any suggestions.

gretchen