[X-Unix] Quit Terminal on exit

Marley Graham mgraham at aquaflo.com
Mon Mar 15 10:36:46 PST 2004

OK; I have this launchable Terminal window that opens a window on the
server using ssh, and then logs into the application. As I mentioned,
on exit, the window closes and leaves Terminal running. If I look at
the window file with plist editor or TextEdit, I find the following
entry:

			<key>ShellExitAction</key>
			<string>1</string>

This looks like the logical place to tell it to quit Terminal when
exiting the shell. But now I'm stuck, because I don't know how to
manipulate the string. Is there a list of string references that can be
used (like 5= "quit Terminal"), or somewhere I can look to find out how
to define the variable?

Marley Graham
Aqua-Flo Supply