[X-Unix] Permissions Nightmare

Jakob Peterhänsel jakob at hjemme.dk
Thu Oct 18 11:20:04 PDT 2007

I would get a copy of Print Setup Repair:
http://macupdate.com/info.php/id/8070/printer-setup-repair

You can use it for some daus, and it should be able to fix your
problems.

     Jakob Peterhänsel

"Be a part of the Love Generation - carry a smile, not a gun."
- JP, May 2006

Email:     jakob at hjemme.dk
AIM:         Marook
Phone:     +45 29687104