[X4U] Quicken 2005

Maris Avots mavots at mindspring.com
Sun Aug 8 10:06:33 PDT 2004

Quicken is now a "mature" product. That is, its basic feature set has not
changed in years. The most recent major advances were in online banking and
OS X compatibility.
The latest version adds more online banking features and the ability to use
Home Inventory with iPhoto.
Personally I upgraded to Quicken 2004 but don't intend on keeping up to date
more than every two or three years.
Maris