[X4U] Photoshop - Rotating image scrambles image

Rob van de Velde r.v.d.velde at planet.nl
Fri Dec 31 02:09:17 PST 2004

> The file in question is 4MB saved as Photoshop (BMP).  At the same=20
> time I'm able to rotate a 62.8MB image that is saved as Photoshop=20
> (RGB/8) without any problem.  If I take that same 62.8MB image, and=20
> change it from RGB/8 to Bitmap, and try to rotate it, it scrambles the=20=

> image.  The problem seems to be specific to Bitmap files.
>
> 		Zane

Hi Zane,
I can conform that the problem seems to be specific to bitmap fles.=20
After changing the RGB Color-mode via Grayscale to Bitmap, the result=20
of Rotate Canvis 180=FB is scrambled.
The method used to convert to Bitmap has no influence on the result.
The solution is to rotate the image while in Grayscale mode and then=20
convert it to Bitmap.
Rob