Making a Wintel box pretend to be a Mac...?

Sheldon Brown CaptBike at sheldonbrown.com
Mon Jul 12 17:50:30 PDT 2004

I've been cursed with a second computer on my desk, a Wintel box.

The most aggravating thing about going back and forth betwixt it and
my Powerbook is that the position of the "Control" and "Alt" keys is
reversed.

Is there some not too intense way to re-map the keyboard on the
Wintel machine (Windows 2000) to make the "Control" and "Alt" keys
change places so they match my Mac?

Sheldon "Kicking And Screaming" Brown
Newtonville, Massachusetts
|  Sometimes the only thing more dangerous than a question  |
|  is an answer.      --Ferengi Rule of Acquisition  #208   |
     Phone 617-244-9772  FAX 617-244-1041
          http://harriscyclery.com
     Hard-to-find parts shipped Worldwide
          http://captainbike.com
  Useful articles about bicycles and cycling
          http://sheldonbrown.com