Spam

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Thu Jul 29 08:59:25 PDT 2004

I got this mail while I don't have a bank account in the US.  Where can
I rapport this?

Paul Moortgat

  Security key: nliidiwkxxynhgydwh

Dear U.S. Bank account holder,

We regret to inform you, that we had to block your U.S. Bank account
because we have been notified that your account may have been
compromised by outside parties.

Our terms and conditions you agreed to state that your account must
always be under your control or those you designate at all times. We
have noticed some activity related to your account that indicates that
other parties may have access and or control of your information in
your account.

These parties have in the past been involved with money laundering,
illegal drugs, terrorism and various Federal Title 18 violations. In
order that you may access your account we must verify your identity by
clicking on the link below: