[X4U] Which Type Fonts for OS X

William Gaffga will.gaffga at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 18:39:24 PST 2004

If you intend the text to be 'live" then stick with the standard Mac &
Wintel OS fonts ... Arial, Times New Roman. If you are using CSS then
you could set other fonts to be used as a priority and default down to
the common ones, but don't expect everybody to see your "cool
typography" if they don't have your font.

If your text will be static, i.e. in a graphic, I've go tto recommend
openType over PostScript or TrueType.

Will.