[X4U] Disappointed? YES!

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Wed Nov 24 10:04:03 PST 2004

Kirk,

Price down?  For a product which almost anybody (or is it nobody) can
get?  I don't think so.  Two weeks ago the 30" screen arrived at the
dealers place.  It's still there for warranty reasons.  So far the
chain of stores (Gravis in Germany) got only 4 or 5 PowerMacs so far.
They can't get 20" iMacs.  Only 17".  My brother in law had his 17"
iMac in a week in Italy.  A printshop here could get a 20" iMac but not
a 17" immediately.

Paul Moortgat