[X4U] iDisk size problem

Art Amolsch aamolsch at shentel.net
Sun Oct 3 06:54:11 PDT 2004

If you have a Google e-mail account, you can
e-mail 1Gb worth of files to yourself and leave
them there. Or, you can use something like Intranets
<http://intranets.com>, which is more expensive
than .mac but comes with some features that
.mac doesn't. That's what we use within our
firm to get everyone on the same page.

I think there are also a couple of Mac-friendly
Web sites designed specifically to serve for
offsite backup purposes.