[X4U] IChat av

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Sun Oct 10 20:57:11 PDT 2004

This is what I get when I click on a screen name, or attempt to click
the link that lets you add someone to your iChat buddy list:

The link you clicked on is available to Elite Memberships only. There
are many benefits of upgrading to an Elite Account, as shown below.

An Elite Membership not only gives you access to ChatFinder members'
screennames, but it also allows you to browse invisibly and to use our
ChatRSVP™ services. For added convenience you can also synchronize
ChatFinder with your timezone.

  For as little as $4.16 per month for a one year membership, or $9.95
for one month, your Elite Member Services gives you:

Access to Members' Screennames

Invisible Browsing

$5 a month? I don't think so

Michael