[X4U] Problems with Chase credit card site? check this out

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Tue Sep 21 15:28:57 PDT 2004

When I log onto www.chase.com, and select to enroll as a new account
(which you can check out...it's the registration portion that's the
problem) when i try to enter a social security number, it hangs on the
middle digits...won't let me enter the numbers.  This occurs in both
Safari and IE under OS X 10.3.5 with the most recent security updates
applied.

Anyone else have the same problem?  It looks like the interface is a
java/javascript thingamabob

I just "fixed" it by typing my 2 digit # into Text Edit, copying it,
entering the field and hitting command-V

Interesting....

Michael