[X4U] Sharing Photos/Music with other accounts

DZ-Jay dz at caribe.net
Fri Apr 1 02:49:29 PST 2005

Hello:
	I just recently bought a MacMini (I come from years in the
Windows/Linux world).  I'm not sure if this is the proper forum for my
questions (to be quite honest, its the first Mac OSX list I came
across).

	My question is this:  I share my Mini with my wife, and we would like
to know if there is a way to make iTunes and iPhoto share our photos
and music within both accounts in the same computer.  I do not want to
enable "sharing" of these services, since I don't want to give access
outside our physical machine.  I know I can make the directories
world-read/write-able, or copy all the files I want to share to the
/users/shared directory, but I was hoping there was a more *elegant*,
Mac OS X-ish way of doing this...

	Thanks in advance!
	dZ.

--