[X4U] Problem with disappearing Formatting Pallete in Excel

Jake Benson jemiljan at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 09:49:57 PDT 2005

This may sound very stupid, but while I was using excel 2004, I
inadvertantly placed the formatting pallete just beyond the reach of my
cursor at the bottom of the screen.   Not sure how i managed to do this.
It can be opened and close, but each time it drops down beyond my screen
and possible use.

I try and gra iwth the cursor, but no luck.  you cannot seem to slect it
seperately through a command key- only open and close it.

So I tried to use different display settings to see if it will show up,
but no luck.

Of course, I could re-install it, but wondered if someone knew how to fix
the problem before going that far....

thanks