[X4U] OS X Update 10.3.9 A Change in Safari

Jamie Kahn Genet jamiekg at wizardling.geek.nz
Sat Apr 16 19:49:51 PDT 2005

Stroller <MacMonster at myrealbox.com> wrote:

> I don't mind top-posting, but what bugs me is a posting in which top-
> and bottom-posting are mixed in such a way as to make reading the
> quoting nonsensical. I've edited the below quoting.
>
> How about all the bottom-posters agree to top-post when a top-poster
> has previously replied to a thread, and all the top-posters agree to
> bottom-post when the previous message was bottom-posted?
[snip]

Something needs to change. Christsakes... how is one supposed to follow
such disjointed writing. Either bottom post on reply inline IMO,
_please_ don't top post. Is it _that_ hard to move the insertion
point???

> Panther's keyboard shortcuts preference pane has alleviated the problem
> to some extent, but I still find it extremely difficult to remember
> shortcuts whose only logic is dictated by the fact that they've been
> used since mediaeval times.
>
> Stroller.

There's one kb shortcut I always forget, but would use often if only
there was a decent ready reference - what's the one that moves
sequentially through every program's open windows one after the other
(not within one program, but through all open program's windows)?

Regards,
 Jamie Kahn Genet