[X4U] X Update 10.3.9 Crashing Safari

E. Moorhead dharmaem at mac.com
Mon Apr 18 11:25:44 PDT 2005

	Hey John...

	I CRASH on any 'Action' to 'Close Window or Tab';  But since no one
else seems to experience the same problem, and with plans to Up-Grade
to TIGER at 6:01:00 on the 29 th.. I've chosen to grin-&-bear it and
use other Browsers.

e.
--
  I always bow to superior wisdom, tho I've been known to 'lift a leg'
to PCs.