[X4U] Mail keeps forgetting preferences

DZ-Jay dz at caribe.net
Fri Apr 22 14:39:07 PDT 2005

Hello:
	Every time I close Mail.app and open it again, it forgets to "Remove
copy from server after retrieving a message: Right away".  I uncheck
the box, save prefs, recheck it, save again, and it works fine,
removing messages from the server as they come in.  But the next time I
open Mail.app it does not delete them from server! (Even though the
option is still checked).

	Does anybody know how I can correct this?  I'm using Panther Mail.app
1.3.11 (v622), as upgraded when I installed the latest OS X update
(10.3.9).

	Thanx in advance!
	dZ.

--
"Bastard Operators don't just win.  Anyone can win.  Bastard Operators
win and totally demoralise.  That's real winning."

	-- BOfH