[X4U] (no subject)

Sylvester Roque nyles at cp-tel.net
Sun Apr 24 16:45:38 PDT 2005

Since you have 10.3.8 on the external drive you have a few relatively
easy options.
1. If possible boot from the 10.3.8 drive and run the updater again
choosing that drive as the one to install to
2. Use a program such as Carbon Copy Cloner to clone the drive you have
already updated to the external firewire drive.
Sometime in the past spoonbinder wrote:

Hi all,
Question, now that 10.3.9 is out, is there a way to update my external
firewire drive w/o reformatting it ? I currently have 10.3.8 on the
firewire drive.
Firewire drive - LaCie external 120 GB (400 speed)
Powermac G4 Quicksilver (2002)
thanx,
spoonbender...