[X4U] Mailto Protocol Won't Register

Rick Gordon rick at rickgordon.com
Thu Apr 28 11:17:18 PDT 2005

Thanks for the hint, Stroller. Rebuilding the Launch Services directory didn't fix the problem, though.

Where is the best place to get a listing of all these arcane terminal commands and their usage, though?

And I'm still accepting hints from anyone who might know how to remedy this problem..

Rick Gordon

On 4/28/05 at 4:19 PM +0100, Stroller wrote in a message entitled
"Re: [X4U] Mailto Protocol Won't Register":