[X4U] My Take Control books are not updating, Are yours?

Robert Ameeti Robert at Ameeti.net
Sat Apr 30 08:24:07 PDT 2005

>on 4/30/05 10:45 AM, Robert Ameeti wrote:
>
>>  What words are links to download the latest version? I can't find
>>  anything other than the button on page 1 that says 'Check for
>>  Updates' and that just links to the second page for me instead of
>>  checking for an update. Specifically what link is working for you?
>
>The last line in the following quote is the link:
>
>Download Your Full Ebook
>
>Thanks for pre-ordering Take Control of Users & Accounts in Tiger!
>We appreciate your support and enthusiasm, and now you can download
>the full ebook using the link below.
>
>Download Take Control of Users & Accounts in Tiger, v.1.0

I wish any of my 4 pdfs said the above. Instead mine continue to say:

Your Version
You currently have Take Control of Customizing Tiger, v.0.0
Current Version
Take Control of Customizing Tiger, v.0.0 is the current version
No Action Necessary
Only 9 more days to Tiger and the release of Take Control of Sharing Files in
Tiger. Patience will be rewarded!

I am using Reader v7.0.0
--

Robert Ameeti

Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.