[X4U] Tiger Shipped

Judi Sohn momathome at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 11:05:04 PDT 2005

On 4/30/05, birgit rhoads <wdlnd at adelphia.net> wrote:
> Perhaps Amazon is shipping alphabetically!

Ha! Maybe. I ordered on April 12th and my order has been in "shipping
soon" purgatory since sometime yesterday. Can't be changed or
cancelled, my card was charged already but it doesn't appear to have
shipped. I also ordered Creative Suite 2 at the same time and that had
a shipping date of today but nothing was happening on it. Turns out
that PC Connection has CS 2 Upgrade for $10 less *and* they have them
in stock with same-day shipping so I cancelled my Amazon order and
reordered there.

Judi Sohn, judi at momathome.com
Mom at Home Design, http://www.momathome.com
AIM: JudiS217