[X4U] Tiger/Eudora 6.2.1 crashing also

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Sat Apr 30 19:46:57 PDT 2005

>just a thought, have you tried running 6.2.3b5? i'm not sure if this
>version is tiger-certified or not, but i'd give it a try. after all,
>i consider tiger 10.4 a beta - at least until 10.4.5 or later is
>released. :)

I didn't even realize that there was a beta.  I'm currently seeing
what happens if I disable Spotlight looking at my mail folders.  It
occurred to me that the problem *might* be that Eudora doesn't like
another application having the files open for reading while it's
trying to do stuff.  This is just an idea, and I've not really used
Eudora heavily enough since doing that to say if it might have any
effect.

		Zane