[X4U] Application to change the play rate of MP4/MP3s

Kevin.Hahn at colorado.edu Kevin.Hahn at colorado.edu
Tue Aug 2 13:56:56 PDT 2005

I have a pair of Oakley thumps and thus far have had to burn to CD all the
music I want and then re-import it with the import quality settings turned down
to getthe play rate below 90kbps (I need a sub 90 play rate to fit more then 2
or 3 songs into the thump units and given the limitations of the head phones in
the design there is no final product quality impact). Since I am gettign tired
of having to burn then import in iTunes does anyone have a suggestion on how to
adjust the play rate for the audio files in iTunes without doing a re-
importation or an other mac friendly application that will support this
adjustment?

Thank you,
Kevin