[X4U] slightly OT - hewlett-packard multifunction printer

Lee Licata lazilicata at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 01:24:48 PDT 2005

Alexandre,

I have this printer and I routinely scan my documents wirelessly from
it to my powerbook G4 running 10.3.9. According to HP, it was not
intended that the scanner should work, but it does, and, quite well!

Be cautioned: following the setup routine EXACTLY and it should work.
Make sure your base computer is on and if it is a laptop, have it
connected to its power source. Having your machine go to sleep thru the
15+ minute setup will really screw it up!

Lee

Ankara, turkey

Message: 6