[X4U] Folder Views

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Wed Aug 10 06:54:08 PDT 2005

I¹ve been noticing lately on my iMac G5 10.3.9 that when I open the hard
drive the folder views I had previously set (list with folders closed) are
gone and the folder opens up in icon view with a bunch of icons piled on top
of each other and when I switch it back to list view my applications folder
is open. So I set them all to list view close the applications folder then
close the hard drive folder then when I open it up again it¹s exactly the
way it was before I set it and none of my changes stuck. The machine is
otherwise performing as normal no problems. It¹s not a big deal but it¹s a
little annoying. Why is it doing this?

Thanx

Richard