[X4U] connecting to hotel wireless network

☪ubeistan rspilker at mac.com
Sun Aug 28 08:43:55 PDT 2005

That's a toughie, opening a browser usually leads to the hotel's
provider's site to login with the prepaid card from the hotel.
Thinking out loud a bit, throwing out some dumb ideers to brainstorm:
(1) does he get the same result with multiple browsers? (2) Is the
Network Pref locked to Automatic? (3) Has the iBook connected
wirelessly in hotels before or is this a first?