[X4U] iTunes download

Kirk McElhearn kirklists at wanadoo.fr
Tue Dec 6 06:33:00 PST 2005

On Dec 6, 2005, at 3:30 PM, Paul Moortgat wrote:

> I tried to download the last LOST episode of the first year (we're
> a little behind here) from Apple via iTunes, but was told that it
> only works in the US.  Not for us.  I made a mistake with the video
> and therefor would buy the last episode.
> Maybe in an other century when they (Apple) will read Europeans as
> equals.  We have money to buy things.

It's not Apple's fault, no more than it is their fault that there is
music you cannot buy. It's the labels and studios that don't want to
give Apple the rights to sell stuff. For music, it makes less sense.
But for TV, it does - that would mean that Apple is selling the TV
show before it gets aired in some countries...

Kirk
                    Co-author of: Podcasting Pocket Guide
                      http://www.mcelhearn.com/ppg.html
       Kirk McElhearn | Chemin de la Lauze | 05600 Guillestre | France