[X4U] Hiding Problems in Tiger

Eddie Hargreaves meged at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 9 09:04:25 PST 2005

On 12/7/05 3:38 PM, Steve Self <steveself at mac.com> wrote:

> cmd+h does not work in Applications that use that particular
> combination for other commands, like Adobe Photoshop and InDesign,
> (and others?).

You can actually get both Photoshop and InDesign to hide using Command-H.
In Photoshop's General Preferences, check the box labeled "Use System
Shortcut Keys". In InDesign, go to Edit>Keyboard Shortcuts and remove the
Command-H keyboard shortcut from whichever command it is currently linked to
(I think it's Show/Hide Frame Edges in the View menu). These tips are at
least applicable to Photoshop 7 and InDesign CS.

Eddie Hargreaves