[X4U] Hiding Problems in Tiger

net kat netkat at comcast.net
Fri Dec 9 10:19:14 PST 2005

OK..this whole thing is getting distorted and misunderstood. I never
said I couldn't hide the "last" unhidden app.
I never complained that apps that don't have the keystroke Cmd-H
programmed to hide don't hide.

Let me start all over again, briefly:

1. I have a bunch of apps open, can see all their windows, and want
to hide one
2. option-clicking on ANY other app won't hide the frontmost app
3. Selection from the app's menu "Hide (that app)" doesn't hide that
app.

This problem is sporadic and therefore not life-threatening or buzz-
killing.

Yes I understand that not all apps have Cmd-H as their hide
keystroke. I posted this more as a "have you all noticed this thing
which I am noticing" heads up/potential bug, that's all

cheers!

nk