[X4U] OT - iPhoto book (double billed)

Samantha Cornell samantha at netresults.biz
Thu Dec 15 15:05:35 PST 2005

Sorry to post with another OT iPhoto issue, but I'm pulling my hair
out on this one.

Two days ago,, I purchased an iPhoto book.  Right before doing so, I
changed my one-click card info.  Upon checking my bank statements
today, it seems that BOTH cards were charged the full price of the
book.  Needless to say, I only ordered one book, and am not thrilled
about dropping an extra $70 on this, nor do I have a use for 2 books
chronicling the construction of my in-laws summer cottage.

I would seem that this could be resolved with a simple phone call or
email, but I can find absolutely no info for Apple's iPhoto support.
I have found a link or two, but they always lead to pages with FAQs
and no contact info.

I'm sure that I must be missing something...any suggestions?

Thanks!

Samantha