[X4U] HomePage, dot-Mac

Jim Robertson jamesrob at sonic.net
Mon Dec 19 07:34:21 PST 2005

One more question. It's very easy to use iPhoto to create a slide show web
page that I can add to my dot-mac website, but I'd like to massage a few
photos for the web (cinema display-spanning multi-megabyte RAW images aren't
what my viewers still on dialup hope to encounter with their mouseclicks)
that will appear on my index and text pages. Is there some easy way to do
this massaging within iPhoto and then use the massaged images in my site?
Ideally, I'd create thumbnails AND 480 X 640 compressed images in iPhoto,
then transmit them to my iDisk. That's automated by the slide show creation
tools in iPhoto, but I can't figure out how to compress the images
individually in iPhoto and THEN put the compressed pics in my iDisk for use
in the website.

Thanks so much.

Jim Robertson