[X4U] Processor Maxes out - really out

Germain M. germain_m at videotron.ca
Tue Dec 20 19:14:04 PST 2005

Hello,
I have the exact same problem with Safari. For any reason but mstly when
there's some animation on a page, the CPU becomes very very active. CPU
monitor shows me 100% activity. Another link and the CPU falls back to
3-10%. But I thing Safari eats the CPU alive. Average is 50-65% of CPU
usage. Bad html? Bad Safari? We need help or hints. I set the processor to
MAX and no can do.

Germain
Imac G5 - 1.8ghz - 767 ram
Z 10.4.2 french