[X4U] concerns with Preview

stephen e. schwartz ses at bnl.gov
Fri Dec 23 09:46:37 PST 2005

thank you, Eugene, for calling this to my attn; the graphics come through
much better; the text much worse, though legible and, I infer, aliased.

doesnt seem to be an option not to anti-alias line art but not text.

in any event something to recognize that your recipient may not be aware of
of when sharing material as pdf. Unfortunately.

doesnt seem to be any such problem in acrobat itself.

-steve