[X4U] Safari does not access keychain

Eddie Hargreaves meged at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 1 22:25:09 PST 2005

If you open Keychain Access from your Utilities folder, you will see the
password items that OmniWeb created. If you select one and click the Access
Control tab, you'll see that it probably says 'Confirm before allowing
access' instead of 'Allow all applications to access item'. Try switching
that selection and seeing if it makes a difference.

Eddie Hargreaves