[X4U] hidden files

silvo conticello silvoc at tiscali.it
Wed Feb 9 11:32:38 PST 2005

Just open Terminal and create the file using pico (or whatever text
editor you prefer):
navigate to the directory you need.
pico .test.txt
type in whatevere you need inside
ctrl-X to exit the program; yes to save it.

Remember that unless you have the Finder set to show invisible files,
you won't be able to see it in the finder

if you want then to remove it, go to the Terminal and type:
rm .test.txt

Silvo