[X4U] Bugs in new update 10.3.8?

Jim Robertson jamesrob at sonic.net
Sun Feb 13 13:30:43 PST 2005

On 2/13/05 8:47 AM, "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> noticed several of my dock icons are now replaced by question marks and that
> some of my keyboard shortcuts do not work, nor menu items in entourage, most
> annoyingly command-N for a new email.  It also appears to have affected the
> delete message keyboard command and custom commands for Entourage in iListen
> speech recognition.

Probably a different problem, but there IS a known bug in Entourage 2004
that results in keystroke shortcuts not working. Sometimes just quitting the
program and launching it again cures this; sometimes logging out, then back
in is needed, sometimes a reboot. If it IS the problem, manually selecting
the same item from one of the Entourage menus DOES work, and your message
suggests that not even the menus work.

Jim Robertson