[X4U] iSight Camera And Other FireWire Devices

revDAVE coolcat at hostalive.com
Fri Feb 18 06:29:00 PST 2005

A while back I heard the disturbing news about using an iSight FireWire
camera along with other external FireWire drives. It said that using the
iSight camera could actually damage other external FireWire drives - YOUCH!

 - So basically I stopped using my iSight camera ever since that time.

-  has anyone else found this to be true?

-   have there ever been any updates that fix this issue?

- Can anyone point me to any actual information that either confirms or
denies this issue?

--
Thanks - RevDave
CoolCat at hostalive.com