[X4U] Fonts for Photoshop and Illustrator pallets

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Tue Jan 11 08:17:46 PST 2005

Hi all,

I had to do an Archive and install on my Mac OS 10.3.7. And I also
rebuilt my font database in Suitcase X1. Now all the fonts in my
pallets in Photoshop (V.7) are too large. Both the title in the little
tabs as well as the font in the pallet itself. Does anyone know what
fonts Photoshop uses for the pallets? And what font does Illustrator
use since I don't have any fonts in its pallets at all (no words at all
in the pallets or tabs).

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com