[X4U] Ipodshuffle

Greg Chapel gchapel at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jan 12 20:13:02 PST 2005

Yes, it can. Steve demoed this in the keynote. The new itunes lets you
control how much space is configure for music and how much space is set
aside for file storage.

This new shuffle actually looks like a winner to me. Now I can but a couple
of audible books on the ipod  and have an easy to use super lightweight
control dangling around my neck. No hassels. No need to look at the controls
while driving, etc.

Greg