[X4U] updating clock question

Kansas Territory kansast at mac.com
Tue Jan 25 15:38:38 PST 2005

O.k. I'm just wondering here.

anyone out there with AT&T cellular service AND using MacOSX and has
their computer clock set up to sync with one of apple's servers to set
that time ?

I also have my AT&T phones.. (nokia and Samsung) ..  set up to
automatically update.

I'm pretty sure that in the past, ALL these clocks (phones and
computer) all were the same time..  I don't know that they were on the
same SECOND.. but they were at least on the same minute.

I just noticed it in the last few days that the clock on my computer is
like 2.5 minutes fast compared to both phones.

not that it really matters I suppose.. just bothers me just a bit.

Kansas