[X4U] Finder search not responding

Germain M. affaires at vif.com
Tue Jul 26 22:33:30 PDT 2005

Hello to the list,

First, thanks for helping me understand Tiger and making it works
practically without quirks. I read carefully the articles you point
me to by the links. They are a great help for an X newbie. But there
is always a little one lurking...Today, it's the search in the Finder
that doesn't work. Type the search in the field, enter and there goes
the little wheel a the bottom right of the window. It can revolve an
hour without producing any result. Has anyone encountered that?. It
happened once or twice before.

Germain
iMac G5/1.8 mhz/512 ram
Tiger 10.4.1 french