[X4U] What's this "Delivered" folder in Mail

Crandon David tabdave at comcast.net
Sun Jun 5 23:16:24 PDT 2005

Hello everyone,

I'm running 10.3.9.

Today, after launching Mail, I had, in my list of maiboxes, a new one
called "Delivered". It has nothing in it. I don't know how it appeared
there. I remember when I first started using Mail a couple of years ago
the same thing happened. I don't remember back then though how I got
rid of it or if it just disappeared or whatever.

Anyway, does anyone else have this folder? Anyone know what it is?

David