[X4U] Video (MPEG2) Help, PLEASE -

Jeffrey Stormshak jsstormshak at comcast.net
Tue Jun 7 06:57:18 PDT 2005

I used those initially and when using EyeTV's Direct Export to either
iMovieHD (5) and iDVD (5.0.1), the motion problem was there when
played on my Progressive Scan DVD Player.  When it compressed/encoded
Elgato's (*.mpg) File, thats when it didn't perform any
"deinterlacing".  The EyeTV Device was set to record at "Standard DVD
(120)".

Since my last post, I've changed EyeTV's Recording to be "High
Quality mpeg4" and now I directly import that into iDVD (5.0.1) and
burn from there.  So far this has been acceptable when played but I
now need to see how this works with a longer than (35)minute TV Show.