[X4U] Trackpad Scroll

Stroller MacMonster at myrealbox.com
Wed Jun 15 13:01:25 PDT 2005

On Jun 15, 2005, at 3:00 pm, Mike Panas wrote:

> I was disappointed to find that when I tried to install iScroller2 on
> my iBook 600Mz G3, I got a dialog saying it couldn't be installed on
> my machine I am running Tiger 10.4.1 with 640M ram.

The version of OS X & the RAM are irrelevant - your iBook doesn't have
the newer trackpad which supports 2-finger scrolling. From the link:

    iScroll2 is a modified trackpad driver that adds two-finger scrolling
    capabilities to supported pre-2005 PowerBooks and iBooks on OS X
    10.3. Supported models include aluminum PowerBooks introduced from
    2003 to 2004 as well as all G4 iBooks.

Stroller.