[X4U] Keyboard issue

"• Paul E. Miller •" ichthus at adelphia.net
Wed Jun 15 19:36:51 PDT 2005

G4, 2002, 10.3.9, 768 ram.
After two keyboards from Apple I'm needing to get yet another...this
time a non-Apple.
The problem is that while typing periodically upon striking the space
bar it produces two spaces instead of the desired one. In the System
Prefs I set the Key Repeat Rate to Slow and Delay to off. Still acts
up. Also, while using the up arrow to move from one email to the next
in list view it will move up two instead of the single as it should.
(As I type this message/post I've had to correct more than once the
double space.)

So, any suggestions for that new keyboard?

"Come to Desert Hot Springs, where the water's hot and the people are cool."
"And, the water's Number One, too!"

God bless,
• Paul E. Miller •