[X4U] does my PowerBook have a sleep disorder?

Jon Marett jmarett at mac.com
Mon Jun 20 20:10:14 PDT 2005

I've had my 17" pb since March and never shut it off. I just close
the lid and sleep it for it's daily trip back and forth to the
office, as well as a recent trip to Seattle. I only reboot for
updates when required. I would think you should expect the same
reliability of the latest revision pb. I did, however have a rev. A
Titanium that occasionally would not wake up properly, but even that
wasn't very often.

jon