[X4U] OT - Relevant Date/Time Sensitive Searching On Search Engines

revDAVE coolcat at hostalive.com
Mon Jun 27 19:29:35 PDT 2005

 Most of the time I will go to Google or yahoo or newspapers/magazines etc.
to do searches for various news articles/items.  The problem I'm having is
sometimes what the search engine considers " relevant " is not necessarily
what I consider relevant.

Basically, I would love to be able to do a search that would bring up
articles that were date - time sensitive - so that the newest articles would
be sorted at the top.

 Is there some way to do this on search engines and also
newspapers/magazines etc.?

--
Thanks - RevDave
CoolCat at hostalive.com